Updated: Feb 24, 2020
Thank you to theorangutanlibrarian for the nomination.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate people that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer.
So anywho, here are my answers:
1. Why do you blog?
I blog because I want to spread positivity and hope through the world. Even if it reaches only a few people I want it to somehow help people.
2. What is your favourite standalone novel? (I’m not so subtly looking for book recommendations here)
Alice in Wonderland is by far my favourite! A cheshire cat with a smile and a mad hatter with endless beautiful poetry. For me nothing beats it.
3. What is your favourite summer romance novel? (As above)
Silly choice but Perfect Chemistry. It's one of those random gems of a book that I love just because the romance and couple are so great and I'm a sucker for cheesy dramatic romance. Which is why even though I've said one I can't miss off Noughts and Crosses (the whole series) It's just ahh so good!!
4. What book character is your doppelgänger? AKA have you ever had that moment when reading a book where you just thought “oh my goodness, this character is ME”? If so, who was it?
Haven't had this feeling yet but I'll let you know if I do and if I do maybe I'll write a blog about it (comment if you'd like me to do this at somepoint)
5. What book world would you most like to live in?
NEVERLAND!!! WOAH That would be unreal (literally). It just sounds beautiful.
6. If you could erase one book from existence, which one would it be?
I don't think we should erase books no matter what they are becuase they show an insight into how our minds work and we can take valuable lessons from everything and anything. But it's important that we take balanced viewpoints and the right lessons from books and realise from where the imformation is coming from.
7. What would your daemon be in the Northern Lights?/What would your patronus be in Harry Potter?
Either a unicorn because I once got an answer to a quiz that I was most like this or a little hummingbird just because...
8. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
I have thought about this sooooo much (in the past - becuase who hasn't been asked this question a quadrillion times) I would have the ability to morph into anything and adopt the powers of the anything. Which would mean for example you could morph into famous book characters and have their powers and pretty much do everything!!! Which would be seriously cool. Maybe one day science will leap forward and we'll all have these crazy powers. Look anything is possible :)
9. If you had to choose a time period in history to live in that was not the modern day, what would it be?
I'm really happy living in the modern period. I'm really happy I live now. Don't make me go back! Please. I admit the ballgowns and fancy dances of the past seem exciting but there's so much bleakness. I won't do it!
10. If you were in the Hunger Games, do you think you’d make it to the end? If so, how would you survive? If not, how long would it take before you got killed?
100% NO. I litterally hate and can't kill flies. I would die first. I'd kill myself but try to find a pleasantish way to do so.
11. And finally, would you rather be a human that can only speak to dogs, or a dog that can only speak to humans?7
I'd have to be a human. I would hate and couldn't ever give up playing piano.
Now my questions for bloggers
They are really important take them seriously!!
1. If you could pick the colour for the sky what would it be?
2. In the future when there are cities underground and cities in the air where would you prefer to live?
3. If you could create one thing what would it be? (be as mad ans loopy as you like - no please be mad and loopy!!)
4. Ok I'm really curious, at a concert would you rather see your favourite musical act perform their songs as close to the sound of the orignal or improvising?? (guess why I'm curious?)
5. What's your favourite plant?
6. Wackiest dish you've ever eaten?
7. If you had to morph into a household object what would it be?
8. Who do you think has had the biggest impact musically on you?
9. Would you rather be a dog in a passenger seat with their head out the window or be a cat contently sitting on a person's lap while being petted?
10. If all humans were told to evacuate the Earth and live on a planet which one would you go to live on? (pretend they're all habitable)
11. LAST QUESTION (I Know you want more but we have to be limited - sorry) Would you rather never answer these questionaires again or answer one every day?
If I didn’t nominate you, feel free to answer the questions in the comments section below!